S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Viareggio, Trav. Via Libeccio 48/F Viareggio (Lu), VAT number 02183240460 (hereinafter “Owner”), as owner of the processing, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Undergoing processing
The Owner processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – that you have communicated at the contracts conclusion of owner services.
- Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for Owner services;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court proceedings.
With your consent, your data may be processed for purposes related to direct marketing activities (training, information and promotional material) by e-mail, fax, telephone, WhatsApp, SMS, traditional mail, social networks etc.
- Processing methods
Your personal data processing is realized by means of operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Owner will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of employment for Service Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of processing.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 : to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
The data are stored and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, designed to minimize the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, processing not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
- Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
- Right of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR you have the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– refuse, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- Data types
The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
Data voluntarily provided
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered.
The purchase, registration, where present, and the other services offered by the https://www.samatolsgroup.com site provide for the optional sending of personal and non-personal data, in the relevant cases necessary to complete the requested service.
The name and e-mail address and any other data provided by filling in the form fields, are used exclusively for the purpose of receiving and possibly replying to the message sent by the user.
- Newsletter subscription
Personal data entered by filling in the newsletter registration forms are kept for the sole purpose of sending information and / or promotional material concerning S.A.M.A. Italia to the subscribers by e-mail.
You can cancel your subscription through the appropriate “unsubscribe” link in each email sent by the newsletter system.
For complete information, we specify that in sending communications, S.A.M.A. Italia uses email marketing and marketing automation platforms which, through statistical tracking systems, allow to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hypertext links contained within the email, from which IP address or with which type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platform and represents an integral part of the functionality of the message sending system.
- Procedure for the exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
1. by e-mail, to the PEC address: email@example.com
2. or by post A.R., to: S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l. Trav. Via Libeccio 48 / F Zona Industriale Comparini Viareggio (Lu).
- Owner, manager and people in charge for processing
The owner of the processing is S.A.M.A. Italia S.r.l.